Free Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers and Google +1
Banner 1 banner

Thursday, March 8, 2012

On The Edge Presents: BLZ CEO of WorstBreedNation

MC/Music & Record Producer/Songwriter/Poet/Composer


Music iz Life, My Life iz MusicUmmm pretty much I DO IT ALL without taking myself (no ego trippin) that seriously but I DO take my music seriously & to heart......im a maddd cool laid-back, sense of humor, nonchalant, sarcastic kinda person**MUSIC IZ MY LIBERATION** so im ALWAYS doin sumthin.....either workin on a composition, makin beatz, scriptin lyrics, writing songs, bettering my audio techniques mixin/masterin/edit.......im ALWAYS searchin to work with different people &&&& always lending myself to help others in need musically/personally.....I'm always experimenting with different sounds & music so stay tunedenjoy my music....more 2 come...hope i NEVA reach my peak.


No comments:

Post a Comment