Free Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers and Google +1
Banner 1 banner

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

On The Edge Presents: Matthew Orr of Big Captain Entertainment



 
My name is Matthew Orr III aka Big Captain born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma back in 1984. I’m an Audio Engineer   I   Record, Mix, and Master at my studio I run and I own my studio Big Captain Studios and I got my own music label Big Captain Entertainment. Back in 2008 I decided to start doing music because my close family and friends did music so I went to school and while in school I got my studio setup and finished and got my  trade for  Pro Tools and got my certificate for that and got on it right away  , but what really push me to do so my mom and dad was diagnose with cancer  05 ,06 my mom pushed through it and made  it through thank god for that but my pops passed in December  30, 2007  my dad ran his own trucking company  and  I was thinking I have to run my own business it wouldn’t feel right if I didn’t . This music is my life I listen to all genres of music I just the love the fact that artist can come to me to record their work.  I’m looking to work in the Industry I want to record  live bands,  rap, orchestra, country you name it I want to have a part with it in this music I’m ready to work every day to achieve my first goal is which getting into the industry and going from there and keep progressing everyday and keeping faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment